TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300m
New TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300M watch, an icon of aquatic robustness and performance for more than 70 years, relaunched in September 2014 with a new look.
The new Aquaracer 300M collection—named after its 300-meter dive capacity— is generous-sized luxury sports watch in rose or yellow gold, with fine-brushed solid gold bezel ring, hand-applied gold-plated indexes, and a capped gold and steel version of the innovative new H-shaped bracelet. It is powered by the Calibre 5 automatic movement, its exterior is completely remodeled with a bold silhouette and new luxury finishes. The geometric-edged rotating bezel on the 40.5mm case is new but faithful to the Aquaracer established design with the 6 signature studs ensuring good gripping ability. It is also alternating the same fine-brushed and polished finish as the high-end H-shaped bracelet.
• Rose gold plated faceted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
• Central running second with SLN triangle-shaped tip
• Protruded rose gold colored “TAG Heuer” logo at 12 o’clock
• Angled date window at 3 o’clock
• Automatic TAG Heuer Calibre 5 Swiss Made
• Moon retrograde Tourbillon (moon returns backwards to zero
at the end of its cycle every 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes), 21’600 A/h (3Hz)
• Balance frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz).
• Power reserve: 38 hours.
• Unidirectional turning bezel (engraved numbers, SLN dot at 12 o’clock,
polished chamfer and fine-brushed solid rose gold (18K 5N) ring)
• Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment
• Polished steel screw-in crown
• Screw-in caseback with diving bell engraving
• Water resistance: 300 meters