Tissot, official watch partner of the Jungfrau Railway’s, released Luxury Jungfraubahn Special Edition timepiece that is inspired by the mountain itself. It shares the same exceptional qualities of the classic Tissot Luxury Automatic, including an impressive 80 hours of power reserve and a truly sophisticated design.
The men’s version of the stylish Tissot Luxury Jungfraubahn Special Edition reinterprets the mountain in a cool and creative way. The stone of the mountain is depicted on the dial in muted anthracite, with the production itself adding a singularly sumptuous edge as it ensures every single piece is completely unique, and every dial will present a completely different reflection. Ladies can also enjoy some icy cool inspiration, with models that recall the soft, exquisite snow on the mountain tops whilst also remaining completely unique. Both watches are technologically impressive, as you’d expect, with the Jungfraubahn logo proudly visible on the see-through caseback which lets wearers admire the magnificent Powermatic 80 movement.
- Swiss made
- New Powermatic 80 automatic movement
- 316L stainless steel case with see-through caseback
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- 316L solid stainless steel bracelet with butterfly clasp and push-buttons