The new limited edition of 99 timepieces – created exclusively for Ulysse Nardin boutiques – features a 45-mm “Blaktop” coated stainless-steel case.
A layer made from amorphous carbon, the high-tech coating provides additional hardness for lasting durability. The scratch-resistant treatment protects wearers from allergic reactions to metal. The watch has also rubberized red crown for comfortable winding, and superluminova in anthracite for night reading.
The wristwatch Marine Chronometer Series is powered by the self-winding UN-118 caliber, which is created entirely in-house. From its anchor escapement produced using DiamonSil, an alliance of diamond and silicon, to its own oscillator and patented hairspring, the UN-118 caliber is a movement of innovation.
Ulysse Nardin Original Marine Chronometer Series
• Limited Edition to 99 timepieces
– Caliber UN-118, 13 ¾‘’’
– Escapement, patented DIAMonSIL
– Oscillator: patented inertial balance wheel I 10 with silicium hairspring
– 50 jewels
– Approximately 60 h
– Chronometer COSC with power reserve indicator at 12 o’clock
– Small direct seconds and round date window at 6 o’clock
– Stainless steel with “Blaktop” coating
– Screw-down security crown covered with rubber
– 45 mm
– 200 m
– Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
– Open case back with sapphire crystal
– Rubber strap with “Blaktop” coated titanium elements and folding buckle